MeowCo Kittens Raffle Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: The MeowCo Company whose registered office is at Meaco Measurement & Control Ltd Unit 12 Lymedale Business Centre, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle under Lyme ST59QF.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of MeowCo.
- The entry fee is stated on the raffle, typically £1 per number.
- By entering this raffle, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the raffle and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/groups/meowcokittens. Raffles will only be visible in our Facebook private group.
- Closing date for entry will be once the raffle has been filled. Once full, no further entries to the raffle will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Meow Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the raffle and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the raffle will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Meow Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this raffle.
- The prize is as stated on the raffle and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by The Meow Company and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Meow Company will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The Meow Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the raffle will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the raffle will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to The Meow Company and not to any other party.
- Any questions should be submitted to the Meow Company via the MeowCo Kittens Facebook group message option.